DiSEqC Switch 109-W
9in/1out switch designed for direct connection of up to 8 SAT IF inputs to one reciver. Inputs are selected by DiSEqC "Goto nn" (6B), or by DiSEqC 1.1 command.Additional input for terrestrial antenna allows to combine satellite and terrestrial signals into one cable. Weather-proof casing.
The unit is equipped with one of two software versions, V1 and V2. The difference between them lies in the way how DiSEqC 1.1 control is implemented. If You plan to use the switch in DiSEqC 1.1 mode, You must choose which version fits better to Your configuration. Please see "Receivers setting" section bellow for detailed information.
- Number of Inputs9
- Number of Outputs1
- Frequency Range950-2300 Mhz
- ControlDiSEqC 1.0, 1.1, 1.2
- Insertion Loss3 dB avg. (5-862 MHz), 5 dB avg. (950-2300 MHz)
- Isolation between Inputs30 dB avg.
- Current Consuption50 mA
- LNB Power400 mA max.
- Dimensions (w,d,h [cm])11.2 x 11.2 x 4.8
- -30 °C - +70 °CTemperature range
- Instruction Manual and Technical Specifications